Mother Nature Framed Nursery Print
She's mesmerisingly beautiful as she floats among the serene waters. She's our gorgeous rendition of Mother Nature.
By artist: Alvin Mulyono
What is it?
- An ultra-high quality, fully-framed print
- Hand laid artwork, sustainably printed on archival paper
- Featuring limited edition artwork from Alvin Mulyono
- Available in three sizes: Medium, Large & Extra Large
Why choose our Mother Nature print?
Every child is intrigued by the mythical tales of Mother Nature, and every child has adored Stuart French's global bestselling kids' book, Remembering Mother Nature.
This incredibly calming scene of Mother Nature floating in the serenity of the river is a gorgeous depiction of a very special character, and one your little tot is bound to love seeing on their wall.
What's special about Ethicool's Framed Nursery Prints?
Well, firstly, it's the quality. Hand framed in Australia, using museum-grade materials, our framed nursery prints use vivid white 3D border matting, child-safe and shatter-proof Perspex, and sustainably printed artwork using matte archival paper.
Our prints are a truly gorgeous, high-quality addition to your child's treasured space, and something that will last for years to come.
Oh, and the best bit is that they feature award-winning artwork from some of our most famous picture books!
Approximate Dimensions (measured from outside edges of frame):
- Medium: 35cm wide x 23cm high (inches: 14.0" x 9.2")
Large: 47cm wide x 23cm high (inches: 23.0" x 9.2")
- Extra Large: 61cm wide x 39cm high (inches: 24.4" x 15.6")
- Frame dimensions: 2cm width, 4cm depth, 0.5cm rebate (approximate)
Frame material: wood
- Frame colour: natural wood
- Mat: single matting, bright white
- Glass: 2mm thick, optical-grade perspex, 94% UV resistant
- Hangers: museum-grade D-rings and string
NOTE: Actual product may vary from the image shown, depending on the size you select. Framed prints are made to order and may take 2-4 weeks for delivery.